RISE ABOVE NOISE:
Digital Marketing as an Act of Service
Something magical happens when you finally realize you can show up honestly, truly, fully as yourself. You find that you begin attracting those you were looking for, and seeking you as well.
When you make the decision to show up on your own terms, not only will you do what you love full time and make money doing it, you will be actively impacting the future of our world. The Rise Above Noise process guides entrepreneur through 5 steps to show up on their own terms. The process protects the entrepreneur from chaos and confusion while offering them the road map to save time and attract ideal clients.
- Create content that answers the questions people are asking about your product or service so that you establish yourself as a thought leader in your area.
- Utilize your content in a number of unique ways to further amplify your message and grow an aligned audience.
- Save time while creating content with consistency and generosity to attract, nurture, and engage your community.
You NEED an Email Welcome Series...
Now - More Than Ever!
The Right People Need to See the Right Message at the Right Time.
Learn the exact elements you need to welcome new subscribers and make a great first impression.
It's been said that if social media is the cocktail party, then email is the "meet up for coffee". Email is the first, best social media channel. And that is the power you want to tap.
Email marketing conversion rates are 3X higher than social media prospect-to-client rates.
Your welcome emails deliver a fantastic first impression so you can establish strong, ongoing relationships. People simply want to do business with those they know, like, and trust.
- Spend less time each week making authentic connections.
- Feel more confident about using email marketing for business growth.
- Attract and engage more aligned subscribers that want what you have to offer!
with Email Automation
Automated emails. It's not what you think....ok, maybe it is...but, the truth is, your subscribers are along for the learning and engagement. Automations allow you to offer hyper-targeted 'gifts' of info to folks who've raised their hand to learn from you. Delight your community with consistent generosity - without the salesy.
And the best part for you, the business owner, is that they save you hours of time while fostering a deeper experience for your subscribers.
Autoresponder may be right for you if you....
- Send the same introductory information over & over.
- Neglect to send information to new subscribers.
- Want to create a lasting impression.
- Have specialized sub-audiences with varying interests.
- Want to celebrate customers’ birthdays or send annual reminders.
- Gain an understanding of key actions that trigger emails to be sent.
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences.
Get More Opens with Great Subject Lines
In the busy inbox, you have just a few milliseconds to convince someone to open your email.
Beyond the relationship you’ve been building with your contacts, your subject line must capture their attention and entice them to open and read your email.
In this presentation, we’ll provide tips and plenty of examples to get you writing subject lines that work.
- The basics of a good subject line
- Trends for writing great subject lines
- Tips for getting creative with your subject lines
"I loved your patience, attentiveness, and willingness to explore options with me. You were generous with your time, knowledge, and recommendations. You made me feel comfortable and at ease with a topic that had caused me great stress (technology)!"
That's A Spade Copywriting
"Susan is a digital marketing and email newsletter master! Not only is she adept at these tasks, but she's also a marvelous instructor, who leaves her clients feeling confident in their abilities to control their digital marketing presence with the knowledge and the tools Susan provides for them."
Lisa Dahl Wellness
"Susan is the "go-to" expert in the email marketing field. She is warm, compassionate, patient, and amazing to work with. Whether you work with her on one-on or participate in one of her many workshops you will leave with what you need. She is approachable and one of the best professionals you can have to support you! "
January 2020 - Accountability
February 2020 - Digital Marketing as an Act of Service
Susan Finn believes that marketing is an act of service for those who are currently searching for exactly what you offer.
Her mission is to guide you to find the systems and support that will help you attract and retain your ideal clients.
She guides entrepreneurs to
~ Gain clarity on their digital marketing messaging
~ Go beyond 'word of mouth' to attract new engaged prospects
~ Establish themselves as experts in their niches
~ Build, nurture, and convert their contact lists
~ Save time & precious energy with clearly defined goals, tools, and strategies
~ Create a digital marketing action plan (content, calendars, emails) that puts them in front of their ideal clients
~ Work with accountability for their actions
Connect with me
Together, we will create a special experience for your audience.
"Susan opened my mind to new ways to connect with my clients and potential new clients."
"Susan offers a step by step process. Pick one type of communication to do and be consistent with it."
"Susan is...Calm, Confident, Approachable, Knowledgeable, Supportive, Patient"