RISE ABOVE NOISE:
Digital Marketing as an Act of Service
Something magical happens when you finally realize you can show up honestly, truly, fully as yourself. You find that you begin attracting those you were looking for, and seeking you as well.
If you made the decision to show up on your own terms, not only could you do what you love full time and make money doing it, you would be actively impacting the future of our world.The Rise Above Noise process guides entrepreneur through 5 steps to show up on their own terms. The process protects the entrepreneur from chaos and confusion while offering them the road map to save time and attract ideal clients.
- Create content that answers the questions people are asking about their product or service which will establish themselves as a thought leader in their area.
- Utilize their content in a number of unique ways to further amplify their message and grow an engaged audience.
- Learn processes to save time while they are creating content with consistency.
MAKING SENSE OF ONLINE MARKETING:
A Simple Checklist for Success
The idea of getting your business online can often feel scary and even confusing. With so many moving parts, figuring out what to do and how to do it presents a unique challenge for time-starved small business owners. Don’t worry, once you understand how it all works together you can stop wasting time and focus on the things that actually benefit your business.
If you’re just getting started with online marketing or not seeing the results you’ve hoped for...this session is for you. You’ll learn the foundational elements that will help you get the word out about your business and you won’t need a marketing degree to do it!
- How people find you online
- How to set yourself up for success
- How to encourage new and repeat business
POWER OF THE INBOX:
Tips and Tricks for Successful Email Marketing
What is the first impression you give when they see you in their email inbox? And when they see you there, what do they do?
From revealing why regular email doesn't work, to insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools and the design elements that work (and those that don't!), this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective marketing you can do: email marketing.
- What email marketing really is (and isn’t)
- What email marketing can do for your business
- And the five easy steps you must take to harness the power of the inbox!
- Grow a healthy list
- Create great content
- Customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
- How to get your emails opened
- Tracking your results
NURTURE YOUR PROSPECTS:
with Email Automation
A nurture sequence is an automated series of emails that someone receives when they subscribe to your email lists. It starts to build trust with your subscribers and nurture them down the funnel.
Autoresponder may be right for you if you....
- Send the same introductory information over & over.
- Neglect to send information to new subscribers.
- Believe each subscriber should receive a friendly welcome.
- Want to create a lasting first impression immediately.
- Have specialized sub-audiences with varying interests.
- Want to celebrate customers’ birthdays or send annual reminders.
- Gain an understanding of key actions that trigger emails to be sent.
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences.
January 2020 - Accountability
February 2020 - Digital Marketing as an Act of Service
"Susan opened my mind to new ways to connect with my clients and potential new clients."
"Susan offers a step by step process. Pick one type of communication to do and be consistent with it."
"Susan is...Calm, Confident, Approachable, Knowledgeable, Supportive, Patient"
Susan Finn believes that marketing is an act of service for those who are currently searching for exactly what you offer.
Her mission is to guide you to find the systems and support that will help you attract and retain your ideal clients.
She guides entrepreneurs to
~ Gain clarity on their digital marketing messaging
~ Go beyond 'word of mouth' to attract new engaged prospects
~ Establish themselves as experts in their niches
~ Build and nurture their contact lists
~ Save time & precious energy with clearly defined goals, tools, and strategies
~ Create a digital marketing action plan (content, calendars, emails) that puts them in front of their ideal clients
~ Work with accountability for their actions